Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro comes with a mahogany body, a maple veneer top, and a glued in mahogany neck with a 60s SlimTaper D shape. It comes also with a 24.75″ scale length and a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid trapezoid inlays, a 12″ radius and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro is equiped with two Gibson USA open coil humbuckers, a 490R in the neck and a 498T in the bridge. It has a volume and tone control for each pickup, and each volume comes with push//pull coil-tapping. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro comes only in ebony (EB). Comes with a tune-o-matic bridge, gold hardware, Epiphone deluxe tunners, a hard case and Epiphone’s Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960’s SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Pearloid “Trapezoid” inlays
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA 490R™; Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA 498T®; Open-Coil
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Black “Speed” knobs
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Deluxe™ Tuners; 14:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Black
- Colors: Ebony
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information of the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Classic Pro.