Epiphone Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard
The Epiphone Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard is the younger “sister” of the Gibson Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul. The Epiphone Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard comes with pickups designed by Slash himself, the Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro Humbuckers. This guitar is a classic Les Paul with a Rosso Corsa finish and a AAA maple veneer top. Other characteristics of this Epiphone Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard are a mahogany body with the traditional 9 holes weight relief for better resonance.
As we said above, both pickups are Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro Humbuckers (one in the bridge and one in the neck, both zebra style pickups). This pickups offer a modified sound of the classic PAF from the 50s, designed and modeled after the more vintage and Slash favourite’s Les Pauls.
It includes and hard case with the Slash logo and a certificate of authenticity.
- Body Material: Mahogany; Traditional 9-hole weight relief
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: “Slash” Profile; D-shaped
- Neck Joint: “Deep-Set” Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid “Trapezoid” inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan™ Slash Alnico II Pro Humbucker, Reverse Zebra, No Logo
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan™ Slash Alnico II Pro Humbucker, Zebra, No Logo
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Tone w/ Sprague “Orange Drop” Capacitors, Neck Tone w/ Sprague “Orange Drop” Capacitors
- Epiphone all-metal 3-way toggle
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Body and Fingerboard
- Machine Heads: Epiphone “Deluxe” with “tulip” buttons
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Epiphone Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the videos below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the Epiphone Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard.