Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T
The Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T includes all the essential elements needed to rock in classic style. The authentic vintage-style finishes present the look of a well-played original, while the instrument’s unbound body and fingerboard add a fine minimalist touch.
The Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T comes with a maple top and a mahogany neck and back. It has a modern weight relief, the neck has a slim taper profile, the Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T also comes with a TekToid nut, 22 frets and a rosewood 12″ radius fingerboard.
The Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T has trapezoid made of acrilic inlays, comes with P-90 pickups in the neck and in the bridge, it also has a a volume and tone control for each pickup, Grover green tunning machines, a tune-o-matic bridge and a stop bar tailpiece. Finally, the Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T comes with a Les Paul cream pick guard and a black gig bag.
The Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T comes in 3 different finishes:
- Satin Honeyburst with Dark Back
- Satin Ebony w/Dark Back
- Satin Vintage Sunburst w/Dark Back
Characteristics of the Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T:
- Tuners: Traditional tuners
- Neck width: Historic original 1 11/16″ neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Classic Les Paul neck heel
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Modern weight relief: Maple and mahogany body with modern weight relief
- Pickups: Two vintage-style P-90s
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Neck profile: Slim ’60s-style neck profile
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the Gibson 2016 ’60s Tribute T.