Gibson 2016 Flying V T
The Gibson 2016 Flying V T is true to the original icon of heavy metal with traditional features and upgraded performance. It delivers driving, deep tone for your most demanding rock requirements.
The Gibson 2016 Flying V T comes with a mahogany neck and body. It weights 3 lbs, the neck has a slim taper profile, the Gibson 2016 Flying V T also comes with a TekToid nut, 22 frets and a rosewood 12″ radius fingerboard.
The Gibson 2016 Flying V T has dot made of acrilic inlays, comes with ’57 Classic Zebra humbucker pickup in the neck and a Burstbucker 3 Zebra humbucker pickup in the bridge, it also has a a volume for each pickup and a master tone, Grover green tunning machines, a tune-o-matic bridge and a stop bar tailpiece. Finally, the Gibson 2016 Flying V T comes with black gig bag.
The Gibson 2016 Flying V T comes in 2 finishes:
- Wine Red
Characteristics of the Gibson 2016 Flying V T:
- Body: Solid mahogany in the iconic Flying-V style
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stopbar tailpiece
- Pickups: ’57 Classic and BurstBucker 3 humbuckers
- Finish: Genuine nitrocellulose lacquer
- Inlays: Elegant acrylic dots
- Neck: Slim Taper™ profile
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Neck width: Historic original 1 11/16″ neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Gibson 2016 Flying V T by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the Gibson 2016 Flying V T.