Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T
Lean and ready for action–this is the essential Les Paul, with everything you want and nothing you don’t need. The Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T delivers classic Gibson tone and hand-made USA craftsmanship in a guitar that re-defines cool.
The Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T comes with a plain maple top and a mahogany back and a maple neck. It has no weight relief, the neck has a rounded profile, the Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T also comes with a TekToid nut, 22 frets and a rosewood 12″ radius fingerboard.
The Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T has dot made of acrylic inlays, comes with a Classic 61 Zebra humbucker pickup in the bridge, it also has a a volume and tone control, Grover green tunning machines and a Satin Nickel Lightning Bar bridge. Finally, the Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T comes with a black gig bag.
The Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T comes in only one color:
- Satin Ebony
Characteristics of the Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T:
- Fingerboard: Thicker hand-oiled fingerboard
- 100% Les Paul mojo: No compromise on tone, quality, or playability
- Pickup: A single Classic ’61 humbucker in the bridge position
- Tuners: Traditional Green Key tuners
- Carrying case: Padded gigbag
- Inlays: Subtly elegant acrylic dot inlays
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Bridge: Satin nickel wrapover bridge
- Body: Classic contoured Les Paul body
- Jack: Double-contact jack
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the Gibson 2016 Les Paul CM T.