Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
The Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T‘s foundation is the same traditional tonewood combination that helped make the Les Paul a legend when it was introduced six decades ago. A traditional pickup wind in the neck position provides plenty of warmth and clarity, and in the bridge position, slightly over-wound coils in the ’57 Classic Plus offer wailing lead tones. The Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T has a mahogany neck, a mahogany body and a maple top. Also has a rosewood fretboard. It comes with a TekToid nut. The pickups are a ’57 Classic in the neck and a ’57 Classic + in the bridge.
The Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T comes in 6 different colors:
- Iced Tea
- Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Honey Burst
- Desert Burst
- Light Burst
- Wine Red
Characteristics of the Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T:
- Weight relief: Traditional weight relief for a lighter overall guitar
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16″ at the nut
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Traditional Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown Les Paul hard shell case
- Inlays: Historic trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Pickups: 57 Classic humbucking pickups
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T.