Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited
The Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited, the beauty and the Beast: the epitome of luxury and beauty meets scorching rock tones. Very limited quantity! Get them while they last!
The Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited comes with a maple top and a mahogany back and neck. It has no weight relief and weights around 4.2 lbs, the neck has a slim profile, the Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited also comes with a Tektoid nut, 24 frets and a composite, 12″ radius, fingerboard.
The Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited has split diamond, made of mother of pearl, inlays, comes with a rythm pro pickup in the neck and a lead pro pickup in the bridge, it also has a master volume and a master tone control, and a toggle switch pickup selector. The Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited comes in 2 finishes:
- Ocean Blue
The Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited comes with chrome Grover Locking Kidney tunning machines, a stop bar tailpiece and a tune-o-matic bridge. Finally, the Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited comes with a black hard shell case.
Characteristics of the Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited:
- Tuners: Grover Locking Kidneys
- Headstock: Mother of Pearl Holly & Gibson inlays and 5-ply binding
- Neck: SG slim taper with fast-access heel
- Fingerboard: Richlite fingerboard with white binding
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Split Diamonds
- Top: Carved AAA flamed maple top
- Hardware: Chrome hardware all the way
- Electronics: Simple and elegant
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro
- Case: Traditional SG Supreme Hardshell Case
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Gibson SG Supreme 2016 Limited by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.