Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige
The Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige it has been made in Japan. It comes with a DiMarzio Air Norton Humbucker in the neck, a DiMarzio True Velvet Single Coil in the middle and a DiMarzio Tone Zone Humbucker in the bridge. A solid mahogany body with a flamed maple top.
The neck is a Super Wizard Prestige made of Mapple/Walnut. The Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige comes with a rosewood fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, white dot inlays and a 25.5″ scale length.
The bridge is a Edge-Zero with the ZPS3 regulation system. The finish is Transparent Red. It also comes with a 5 position pickup selector (see picture below for more details).
The Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige comes with one volume and one tone, cosmo black hardware and it also comes with a hard case.
- Neck type: Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Body: Flamed Maple top/Mahogany back body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Edge-Zero tremolo bridge w/ZPS3
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) mid pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Case/Bag: Hardshell case included
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the video below for more information of the Ibanez RG3770FZ Prestige.