PRS SE 245 Soapbar
The PRS SE 245 Soapbar proudly brings the classic tones of soapbar pickups into PRS’s SE line. Adaptable to nearly any musical style, PRS SE 245 Soapbar pickups provide additional midrange growl and tight bass response not normally associated with traditional single coils.
The combination of these “hot” singlecoil pickups with a three-way toggle switch and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup provide versatility with exceptional sonic control.
The PRS SE 245 Soapbar is available in the following colors:
- Vintage Sunburst
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5″
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE Soapbar
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for Each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector on Upper Bout
Of course, nothing that we or a video can say will be better than going to your local music shop and see and feel and test a PRS SE 245 Soapbar by yourself, nothing can be better than your own judgement. With our review, we try to help you make a decision but we always advise you to try the guitar by yourself before buying.
Check the videos below for more information and to hear the different sounds you can get from the PRS SE 245 Soapbar.